- 1 slice of rye bread
- 4-6 slices of crisp bacon
- 1-2 slices of liverwurst
- slices of tomatoes
- 1 slice of aspic (sky)
- fresh grounded horseradish
- chopped parsley
- First butter the rye bread.
- Place the slices of crisp bacon on the buttered rye bread from corner to corner.
- Add liverwurst to 1/2 of the bread
- Place slices of tomatoes (opposite) on the other 1/2 of the bread
- Place a slice of aspic on top of the liverwurst
- Add horseradish on top of the sandwich
- For both decoration and taste add parsley on top of the sandwich as the final touch
*how to make Danish Christmas rice pudding with cherry sauce dessert recipe (Risalamande med kirsebærsauce)
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let's get cooking Scandinavian foods!