- 1 lb fillet of beef
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- a little garlic
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or sour cream
- salt and pepper
- Cut the meat into strips and dust it with paprika,
- Slice the onion and the mushrooms and fry them with the garlic in the butter until golden. Remove it from the pan.
- Add a little butter or oil if necessary and brown the meat on high heat quickly on each side and keep stirring.
- Add the tomato paste, onion, mushrooms, beef broth and heavy cream (or sour cream).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes and pickles on the side.
- You might replace the mashed potatoes with rice or noodles.
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let's get cooking Scandinavian foods!