- 1 lb pork or 1/2 lb pork and 1/2 pork veal
- 1 egg whipped with 1 tbls. water
- salt, pepper
- butter and oil for frying
- Form the pork into four pork patties and shape them with a knife.
- Turn the patties in the flour, then the whipped egg, and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Fry pork patties in 1/2 butter 1/2 oil in the frying pan for approx. 5 minutes on each side at medium heat.
- Cover the potatoes with water in a pot, add a pinch of salt, and boil till soft (approx. 20 min. after water is boiling).
- Serve with stewed peas and carrots.
Serve with boiled potatoes and peas and carrot stew.
Click on our video to see how Karen Grete
prepares the peas and carrot sauce.
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let's get cooking Scandinavian foods!