The Swedish cupcakes is full of custard, jam, marzipan and loads of whipped cream! You will definitely get a mouthful to enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- custard can be made the day before (see our video to make it homemade)
- whipped cream
- raspberry jam
- 1 pound of almond paste
- red, yellow and greed food coloring
- 2 tablespoons of powder sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
The cupcakes needs to be refrigerated until served. Ideally the cupcake should be eaten the same day it is made.
Hope you enjoy the bright green cupcakes with the adorable marzipan roses. You might want to make these during Prinsesstårta week.