A thick and creamy milkshake made yummy Nutella! Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles and start sipping!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 big scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 large heaping spoonful of Nutella (or 2-3 tablespoons)
- whipped cream
- extra Nutella
- 3 or 4 ice cubes (optional)
- Pour milk into the blender
- Add 1 large heaping spoonful of Nutella into a blender.
- If desired, add ice cubes to make it a frothier milkshake
- Blend until smooth.
- Line a tall glass with drippings of Nutella
- Pour the Nutella milkshake into the tall glass
- Garnish with whipped cream and any of your favorite toppings such as sprinkles or chopped nuts. We enjoy Nutella drizzled over the whipped cream.
- Serve immediately