Are you planning to make something delicious for Valentine's Day? Here is an absolutely delicious and moist Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake Recipe called Kladdkaka. It is so easy to make too. You family and friends will be impressed for sure.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Optional: whipped and strawberries for serving or dust with powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- Grease and flour a pie plate or a square baking pan
- Mix and beat sugar and eggs till smooth
- Stir in the flour and cocoa
- Pour in the melted butter, vanilla extract and salt and stir till combined
- Pour the batter into the buttered and floured pie plate( or a square baking pan) and bake on the lower rack in the preheated oven for 35-40 min. or until the center has set.
- Let the cake cool before serving
- Optional: Serve with whipped cream and strawberries or serve with a dusting of powdered sugar.
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let's get cooking Scandinavian foods!