Smoothies are great! So fast to make and delicious healthy ingredients. One of my favorite smoothies is a Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie. If you have never had a strawberry and a rhubarb combination, you might be pleasantly surprised how good this smoothie tastes!
- 1 cup fresh chopped rhubarb cut up (or use frozen)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries(or use frozen)
- 1 cup of Icelandic yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of sugar, honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- cutting board
- kitchen knife
- measuring cup
- mixing spoon
If you have your own favorite yogurt it will work great too!
An alternative fruit is to substitute raspberries for the strawberries.
|A bowl of summer strawberries for your smoothie!|
In the summertime, sometimes I like to add a couple of ice to this delicious smoothie too!
Our channel has videos including
- how to make Danish Christmas rice pudding with cherry sauce dessert recipe (Risalamande med kirsebærsauce)
- how to make Swedish Glogg for Christmas & cold evenings! (glögg or mulled wine recipe)
- how to make aeblskiver (æbleskiver)
- how to make Danish Christmas Klejner
- how to make easy Danish cucumber salad (arguksalat)
- how to make Danish sugar browned potatoes (brunede kartofler)
- how to make Danish red cabbage (rødkaal)