- 2 cups water
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 bundle parsley
- 2 bouillon cubes (or 2 tbsp meat extract)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp gelatin
Optional: sherry or white vine
- Boil the water with the onion, parsley and bouillon cubes till they are melted. Add soy sauce and the gelatine.
- Strain and leave the aspic to cool down.
- Leave it in the refrigerator till it is stiff.
- Slice the aspic for the sandwich.
We hope you enjoyed the video on how to make Sky and recipe! If you like the video, please be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel Scandinavian Today. Our channel has videos including
*how to make Danish Christmas rice pudding with cherry sauce dessert recipe (Risalamande med kirsebærsauce)
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let's get cooking Scandinavian foods!