Here we show you to different easy Kale Chip Recipes! Perfect as a year round snack and to serve at your parties!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tblsp oil
- 1 tblsp salt or 1 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 large bowl
- 2 lined baking sheets
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner/paper towel.
- Add kale leaves into a large bowl. Drizzle kale with olive oil and massage in the oil until all the nooks and crannies are coated in oil. Sprinkle with seasoning salt or soy sauce.
- Spread out the kale onto the prepared baking sheet into a single layer, being sure not to overcrowd the kale
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, approx. 15 minutes.
We hope you enjoyed the video on how to make this recipe! If you like the video, please be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel Scandinavian Today. Our channel has videos including
*how to make Danish Christmas rice pudding with cherry sauce dessert recipe (Risalamande med kirsebærsauce)
Our Scandinavian recipes including Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish are on http://scandinavtoday.blogspot.com/
Follow us either on Twitter @scandinavtoday, Blogger, Google+, Google Pages, Pinterest and Subscribe to our YouTube Chanel Scandinavian Today! Let's get cooking Scandinavian foods!